Thursday, February 01, 2007

Who would of thunk it!

This past monday I celebrated a huge victory for me! :) I reached my 75 pound mark on my weight loss journey.. who would have ever thought that I would have ever made it this far.. .WOW!!

I am offically at the lowest weight I have ever been since my freshman year of college.. and that was 6 years ago! I am amazed time and time again how blessed I have been on my journey by amazing friends who have stood by, and by the amazing journey it has been..

I also like to reevaluate at moments like these.. and so I would also like to say that I have also lost 91.25 inches.. HOLY TOLEDO.. I am just blown away by both of these numbers. I also am over 60% of the way to where I want to be.. which means I only have 40% more to go!! :) YAY!

But I feel oh so blessed.. I feel healthy, emotionally, physically, spirtually.

I have a picture for the first time in my life, where I think I can remmeber that I can actually see that I have a collar bone.. :) oh I am so thankful!

I also bought my first pair in a long long time, since highschool, a pair of jeans from a normal non plus size section of a store, maurices! :) I felt like a million dollars! God has blessed me so much even in this new part of the year. It has even been more of a blessing since realizing his beauty and seeing how he sees me, its pretty amazing and I cannot stop saying it!
Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She came, she saw, she kicked some butt! Nice going, Leslie! You're an inspiration for those of us who was working toward a similar goal...:)

 
At 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Leslie! Even with broken body parts, sicknesses, etc, you are still kicking butt! You rock!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home